- Execute action items planned for your day to ensure you reach your due date on time
- Push scheduled items to your calendar so that you are not over booked and there is immediate visibility to other employees on when you are available.
- After an action item’s cycle time is completed for the day, re-estimate the amount of time you have left in order to complete a goal.
Work each action item for the allotted amount of touch time. Ensure that the proper amount of time is reflected on your calendar.Select your CAP, change your action item (if necessary), and re-estimate the amount of time you have left in order to complete your action item/ deliver on time.Click 'Update with e-mail' and in one cohesive email, essential details - Ticket ID, Name of Customer, Next Action, Target Date, Total ETC, CAP, Remedy, and notes - will compile and be ready to send, allowing for a message to be added to complete the email.
- Action Item
- Cycle time
- Update with email
- The Executive
- Peace-of-mind employee actions are aligned with company goals
- Peace-of-mind people are doing the right things at the right time
- Ensures the right work is being done at the right time
- Ensures the next 'decision' is properly made
- Allows for continual progress toward a goal, ensuring the deadline is reached on time
- Visibility allows you to stay on-track and on-time